Get out of the busy season grind, get in front of the clients, and put those number-crunching, detail-oriented skills to use advising clients on their M&A/Transaction Advisory Activities. As part of RSM's Transaction Advisory Team, you will be working directly with firm leaders and client executives to provide financial due diligence of middle-market US and international businesses. The Transaction Support Service Line offers our clients assistance with M&A activities, buy-side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
* Participates in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
* Performs Financial Due Diligence for Private Equity and Strategic Clients to help evaluate their acquisition decisions and financing requirements
* Assists in preparation of Client Deliverables and Analysis
* Interacts with the other functional areas of the practice including tax, audit and other consulting practices
* Assists in preparing proposals and engagement letters
* Represents the firm in community activities and professional associations
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or CPA
* Minimum of three \"busy seasons\" in an audit practice (or Transaction Support) at a national public accounting firm
* Ability to travel 25-30% overnight
* A self-starter who is confident when interacting with clients, internal team members, and firm leadership
* Possess a good balance of strong audit skills and business acumen
* Always meets deadlines
* Applies critical thinking and problem solving skills on a daily basis
* Evaluated as exceptional performer in current position
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req7791
Line of Business: Consulting Services
SubFunction: FAS Transaction Advisory Serv
Job Type: Full Time
Req #: req7791
Location: 151 West 42nd Street, Floors 18-20, New York, NY US
Region: Northeast Region
Job Category: Business Consulting/Technology
Employment Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Associated topics: attorney firm, client, customer, court, courtroom, legal, legal affairs, litigate, litigating, litigation