Automotive Sales Consultant
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for a talented and outgoing Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at
Russ Darrow Chrysler Jeep Dodge
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a people person\")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance