Location: NY; (Consider Centennial)
Reporting to the Senior Director, In-Business Control Operations, this position will be responsible for operationally executing the application Access Controls processes and managing the work of colleagues involved in the process. This includes the initiation and completion of semi-annual access recertification processes, the monitoring of daily requests and approvals, the completion of transfer/leaver reviews, and the monitoring of reports and data to ensure the integrity of access related data across the Ratings application ecosystem. Participate in the governance process to drive the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution of Access Control. The role will also participate in implementing application entitlement changes across key Ratings systems; and will work with IT and other IBC colleagues to continuously improve access control processes.
* Manage day-to-day Application Access Control processes, including the allocation of work across colleagues that support the processes; and resolving any transactional issues that arise.
* Participate in the Access Controls Governance process by providing subject matter expertise, data and analysis to drive the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution of Access Control.
* Monitor operational reports and metrics to identify and resolve operational issues that result in underperformance against SLAs and standards.
* Manage and execute the semi-annual recertification processes, including the reviews of profiles with Profile Owners
* Ensure execution of Transfer, Leaver, and new Joiner processes
* Deliver support to process stakeholders (e.g. requestors, approvers, profile owners, IT application teams, etc.) in the form of formal training, subject matter expertise, and effective communications
* Identify and implement process and technology changes to improve operational efficiency and control effectiveness
* Maintain Access Control SOP and ensure it is updated to reflect process changes.
* Ensure alignment of Access processes with 1st line risk and control processes
* Escalate any significant access related issues (e.g. process problems, etc.) to governance teams for timely resolution
* Perform analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
* Perform control monitoring and testing; including ongoing monitoring to ensure decision making is aligned with control expectations and the 'need to know'
* Partner with Information Technology colleagues to implement necessary changes to the Access Request Portal (ARP) to support new requirements and improvements.
* Perform User Acceptance Testing in support of changes made to relevant IT systems
* Support requests from Compliance, Audit and Regulators by providing information, preparing responses and ensuring related actions are completed in a timely manner.
* Lead Risk/Remediation projects as needed.
* Bachelors required, MBA or Masters preferred
* 10 years of relevant operational and/or risk experience
* Operational mindset and an ability to use data to create and simplify sustainable processes.
* Ability to solve complex, non-routine problems in operations, using new solutions and weighing costs/benefits.
* Ability to balance effective operational execution with continuous improvement.
* Experience in the following areas: technology, project management, and process management
* Ability to grasp complex concepts and synthesize effective solutions
* Demonstrated skills in tailoring presentations and communications to varied audiences
* Highly organized and ability to manage multiple priorities
Job ID :
Posted On :
New York, NY US
Associated topics: administrative coordinator, administrative staff, administrative support, assistant, associate, beverage, operational assistant, operational support, operations director, records management