Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 10A
The Location: New York
The Team: Join a dynamic global team in a rapidly growing newsroom. Work with colleagues across the U.S., London and Hong Kong covering developments in U.S. insurance.
The Impact: Readers turn to us for deep insight on the market. You will be writing for a global audience to craft the insurance beat through spot reporting, data-driven journalism and on-the-ground interviews.
What's in it for you:
* Develop sources across the industry: executives, regulators, policymakers
* Help craft and drive our insurance coverage
* Collaborate with a team of reporters and editors based in London, Hong Kong and the U.S.
* Access to our unmatched data and team of subject matter authorities
* Great opportunities for career advancement
* Leadership and mentorship opportunities
* Spot coverage of breaking news
* Write longer-form investigative and data-driven stories
* Regular brainstorming and collaboration with team members around the globe
* Build our insurance brand through a weekly feature and active social media
* Travel for conference coverage (approximately 4 events per year)
* Mentor more junior team members
What We're Looking For:
* Insurance industry expertise
* 10 years experience in journalism
* Strong writing skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Collaborative teammate
This program/position is limited to US Citizens/permanent residents
Check out our coverage:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important?some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: ...@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.