At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer higher quality and more efficient workplaces. Through technology and culture we're re-defining an entire Industry across every vertical. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we have 310 mission obsessed people that are using data points to collect crucial customer insights to help to bring to life the problem at hand. This is what we are currently known for, but certainly not all we are working on. We ve taken a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning to lead the way to our next journey.
With our $318 (USD) million valuation, we ve had the opportunity to grow 5x over 15 months, with our Manila office being one of the three new offices opening alongside Kansas City and Manchester. We ve got people from across the world joining us in our offices to help achieve our challenging mission, and now we need you..
To create an environment for our high performing teams that allows them to realize their true potential. An environment that promotes speed of information exchange and ideas. A sustainable environment that aligns with our hyper growth and values.
You really give a S*#@ about people!
We have now expanded into multiple locations across Sydney, Townsville, Manchester, Manila, and right here in KCMO with plans to expand our global reach. Our teams are spread across a variety of groups with disparate needs from marketing, operations, sales, customer success and customer support. We re disruptors and innovators, doing things few people have ever dreamed about in an industry that is screaming out for some attention and love - SAFETY. This invigorates us & drives us & we need you to come and come and design and deliver on the most efficient and seamless workplace operations.
What you ll do:
You will perform critical operations required to maintain a functional, efficient office facility at our Kansas City office:
- Execute seamless workplace activities and initiatives that are bold and creative
- Support the senior leadership team as their go-to resource for all things office and administration related
- Open and willing to execute a variety of duties -- both complex and mundane -- with equal enthusiasm
- Lead a wide range of programs including facility management, space planning, reception operations, physical security, catering operations, events, etc.
- Have an interest and troubleshooting instinct with advanced office technology and audio-visual technology (Crestron, Google Meet Video Conferencing, G-Suite, etc)
- Inspire all teams to work together towards a productive, responsible utilization of space and resources that make our workplace happier and safer
- Gather project requirements and execute them effectively & timely. Communicate project progression to appropriate parties and documents project actions and results while tracking project due dates
- Liaise with property management with clear communication and transparency on project needs, vendors, timelines and coordination
- Provide input for inventory spreadsheets internally & externally
- Execute moves, coordinate with IT, & other facility needs
- Manage ad hoc project management and any associated duties as needed
- Most importantly, make our workplace the best place to work from a happiness and efficiency perspective
- We re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, from having a state of the art office in the Crossroads of KC, to Hackathons and ping pong competitions to fully catered breakfasts and lunches (oh and did I mention an onboarding trip to Sydney?!?)
Find our more about SafetyCulture today
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task