SAGE Dining Services? is seeking a motivated , full-time Prep Cook/Line Server for a private school dining hall in South Berwick, Maine!
Do you live to 'WOW' your guests with fresh, local foods? This position is a true culinary position; we make our meals from scratch daily!
Check out this video about what we do:
* Full Time M-F, occasional evening catering * Follows school schedule * Summers off
What you'll get:
* Benefits * Daily training * Competitive weekly pay * Uniforms/shoes * An awesome team * Career opportunity with a growing company!
What you'll do:
* Prepare a diverse range of cold foods * Assist chefs as needed * Adhere to from-scratch recipes * Handle food while maintaining safety standards * Show off your amazing customer service skills * Keep a clean kitchen * Serve food to the student and faculty community * Smile! :)
What you need:
* A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform! * Strong work ethic in a fast paced work environment * Solid work history and great references * Knife skills and a regard for food safety * Fluent in English speaking and reading * Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don't just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
* CB Associated topics: appetizer, baker, banquet, cocinera de la parrilla, food preparation, fryer, maker, station, stove, wok cook
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.