Have you ever wanted to get your foot in the door of the #1 radio market? Join the family at AM 570 The Mission and AM 970 The Answer. As a PT Weekend Master Control Operator, you steer the ship of our programming on both stations. You will be overseeing programs, both live and pre-recorded and ensuring our stations are running effectively. This is a technical position with a lot of moving parts all made possible by your pivotal role. This is an entry-level, hands on position that is crucial to both stations. We offer custom training to ensure your skills will be effective in the #1 radio market.
Responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing programming for timing on AM 570 The Mission / AM 970 The Answer
* Loading programs into RCS' NexGen software, and audio editing with NexGen and Adobe's Audition software
* Running board for live studio programs and call screening as needed
* Ensuring all spots, and programs play at their contracted times
* Comfortable speaking on air for weather reports, and interacting with talent
* Conducting EAS tests as needed, troubleshooting any off-air situations
* Posting podcasts of shows on station websites
* Other duties as required depending on station needs
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.