Associate, Business Continuity-1902001
The Associate, Business Continuity is responsible to assist the leadership in delivering an enterprise Business Continuity program. Within the context of a matrix organization, the incumbent is highly involved in the development and implementation of a corporate wide management program that addresses all phases of business continuity management. S/he supports all activities necessary to enable the organization to respond to a business interruption.
* Assists business lines in identifying and quantifying potential impacts resulting from disruptions and disaster scenarios.
* Assists in the development and implementation of Business Continuity Management and procedures governing the remote Business Offices / Branches and Operations associated with the organization.
* Assists in the development and implementation of ongoing Business Continuity Management planning efforts to identify potential Business and Technology Interruptions, develop safeguards against these interruptions, and implement recovery procedures.
* Assists in the development, execution, and maintaining Business Continuity Management materials and documentation (e.g., BIAs, plans, emergency response procedures, call lists, test results, etc.) in support of the Enterprise BCM program.
* Assists management in the creation and continued maintenance of the Business Continuity Management policies, standards and guidelines in line with the BCM Framework. This would include (not limited to) to state and federal regulations.
* Conducts, communicates, and maintains lifecycle planning and business.
* Developing, enhancing, and disseminating information on business/technology continuity processes, standards, and initiatives.
* Ensures that all service areas are able to respond to an invocation of the continuity plans. Maintains a comprehensive DR/COOP testing schedule, including testing all continuity plans in line with business requirements and after every major business change.
* Provides business continuity subject matter consulting support in audit and regulatory matters.
* Provides consultation, guidance, and oversight to business lines in the area of business and technology continuity planning and testing.
* Supports business lines in relationships with audit and government regulators on business/technology continuity planning issues.
* Works with Vendor Management team to ensure dependencies are identified and addresses across all lines of business.
* Bachelor's Degree; in Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning (BCP), Business, or equivalent field.
* Master's Degree preferred; MBCP (Master Business Continuity Professional).
* 5-9 years; Experience in business continuity planning or relevant field such as, emergency management, disaster recovery or resiliency management.
* CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional), CFCP (Certified Functional Continuity Professional) preferred.
* A firm understanding of data nuances.
* Ability to capitalize on business opportunities to refine production processes to mitigate exposure during disruption service without adversely affecting day-to-day operations.
* Ability to understand and draw conclusions from research conducted.
* Banking experience and knowledge.
* Excellent attention to detail and follow through.
* Knowledge of various systems including core banking systems, Hyland Web Director, BI and Microsoft Office required.
* Strong excel skills with knowledge of Pivot Tables.
* Ongoing sense of urgency and high level of flexibility.
* Strong ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks.
* Strong analytical skills required to organize and analyze multiple, complete data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Strong technical and research skills. Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills.
* Takes initiatives, is proactive, self-motivator, self-starter, result driven out of the box thinker.
* Understanding the use of Structured Analysis and Techniques to determine business requirements, assumptions and constraints.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Organization:Change Management (2999)
Job Posting:Apr 3, 2019, 7:54:21 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Associated topics: architecture, civil, develop, environmental engineer, equipment, gs 0801, gs 0830, petroleum, technical, technician