- Santander Bank
- $95,393.33 -184,780.00/year*
4 Tilesboro St
Associate, Data Quality-1900578
The Associate, Data Quality - Sr. Data Remediation Analyst is primarily responsible for analyzing identified data defects to understand where data is diverging from expectations and working across the data lifecycle to determine why data is not fit for purpose. Once this analysis is completed and confirmed with appropriate stakeholders, recommendations are formulated and necessary approvals are obtained to initiate resolver activities to correct data and/or business and systems processes to prevent ongoing data quality issues.
* Performs data analytics for designated Data Quality Defects.
* Performs traceability and data lineage analysis for data elements identified by Data Quality Defects.
* Identifies root causes of, and develops recommendations to remediate, Data Quality Defects.
* Builds and maintains sustainable relationships with key business and IT stakeholders.
* Maintain working documentation for Data Quality Defect analysis and recommendations.
* Complete documentation in standard format of all findings and recommendations for Data Quality Defects.
* Maintain tracking of Data Quality Defect lifecycle in tracking system to track progress and support reporting of Data Remediation Group activities.
* Conducts ad hoc assignments as requested.
* Contributes to the knowledge library.
* Act as an informal mentor to junior team members.
* Performs peer review on other team members work.
* Act as delegate for team manager in research coordination meetings.
* Take lead in coordinating analysis for complex, multi-dimensional defect groupings.
* Recommends improvements to data remediation processes.
* Bachelor's Degree; Finance, Economics, Management Information Systems, Statistics or equivalent quantitative field.
* Master's Degree or Ph.D. preferred.
* 5- 9 years' experience
* Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business environment.
* Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
* Ability to influence others.
* Ability to interact with all levels of employees, including senior level management.
* Ability to lead and coach junior level professionals.
* Ability to leverage technology to improve and automate business tasks.
* Ability to maintain and report on confidential information in an appropriate manner.
* Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
* Advanced Knowledge of data modeling, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
* Advanced knowledge and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets (Excel, Access, SPSS).
* Advanced knowledge of statistical applications within Financial Services to interpret data requests and identify data analytics opportunities.
* Demonstrated data analysis, data presentation, and data development skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to details and can analyze information quickly.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong project management skills.
Primary Location:Massachusetts-Dorchester-2 Morrissey Boulevard - 06367 - Columbia Park
Job Posting:Feb 20, 2019, 4:48:01 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.