The company is one of the largest providers of short-term and long-term health care services in the United States.
- Ensures nursing staff is providing quality and appropriate resident / patient care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Assists in the preparation of annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of nursing services in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Schedules and performs resident / patient rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Maintains administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out nursing programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Develops and implements the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident and resident population.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Evaluates current and potential residents and patients to ensure facility can provide appropriate level of care.
- Evaluates market studies and develops clinical programs to meet the needs of the community.
- Maintains regular and ongoing communication with facility Medical Director ensuring programs and care services meet the needs of patients / residents.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages clinical aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory experience in long-term care, acute care, restorative or geriatric nursing preferred.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Associated topics: alumni, demand generation, event, festival, market, medical center, newspaper, policies, public relations, relation