- $107,040.00 -160,420.00/year*
10 Bayside Terrace
Full Stack C# Developer
Mandatory skills the person must be STRONG in each discipline and will have to explain in detail
- 8+ years of experience Developing applications using C#.
- Using ASP.NET Web API to develop web services.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Webpack module loader and NPM in a production environment
- Minimum 3 years ASP.NET MVC stack
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Angular 2 (or greater)
- Minimum 5 years working with JSON/XML and RESTful APIs in a production environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, etc).
- Solid understanding of HTML5 specs, browser shortcomings/differences, and polyfills
- Solid understanding of CSS syntax
- Solid understanding of Bootstrap CSS components and how/when to use each
- Passion for the programming but concentration on user experience / frontend and learning the plethora of information out there
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end and how they communicate
- You're a professional. That means you follow through on commitments, meet deadlines, don't cut corners, consider other people's ideas, play nice with the team, learn from your mistakes, document things and communicate honestly and proactively if you anticipate an issue doing any of the above
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
Nice to haves
- Designers eye
- Experience with UX patterns and ability to design complex applications
- Experience with CSS precompilers (SASS,LESS)
- Experience with client side optimization (GZIP, sprites, minification, obfuscation, browser caching)
- Experience with GIS technologies (Google Maps API, Mapbox API, ESRI, GeoServer, KML, GeoJSON, WMS, WFS)
- Experience developing and maintaining cloud based solutions in AWS or Azure
Associated topics: .net, backend, c c++, c++, c#, develop, perl, sde, sdet, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...