901 Delaware St
The Inventory Control Lead (ICL) is responsible for maintaining and updating all receipts, purchases and inventory through business systems. The ICL is responsible for ensuring all products have been received and shipped, and/or tested/processed/repaired and/or priced per business processes. The ICL works directly with their functional Lead(s) (i.e., Receiving, Shipping and/or Outlet Repair Services (ORS) Leads) and teams up to ensure timely input of receipts/ship outs into National Retail Ordering System (NROS) and other tracking systems, timely testing and repair of products leveraging the use of the Product Repair Services (PRS) organization National Product Repair (NPR) system, and the flow and management of inbound parts ordered to support ORS cosmetic repairs and/or PRS mechanical repairs and processed at business standards. This position assumes accountability for the use of all systems and that all Leads are properly trained on how to utilize, supporting their area of responsibility. The Inventory Control Lead is a role model within the unit for abiding by The Code of Business Conduct and overall business practices. In addition, they are to Lead by example and have the highest levels of integrity. The Inventory Control Lead must have day, evening and weekend availability to work.
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Adheres to operational processes, utilizing available systems to receive and ship inventories, and pricing and identification of all products
* Reconciles the SR02 on a weekly/monthly basis
* Enters part orders per the authorized company process
* Leads efforts in inventory control processing, ensures Associates are properly trained and utilizing systems properly and assists in action plan efforts with other Leads to improve performance
* Assists in supervising a team of Associates when management is not present
* Ensures credit has been issued from SLS Distribution Centers when a cancellation of Return/Exchange has been done
* Tracks unsold hook up charges, and requests adjustments if necessary from Merchandise Delivery Organization
* Requests credit for product that was received damaged or was missing on a shipment, and follows up until credit has been issued
* Reviews the inbound loads, as well as the ones shipped out of other units, and verifies seal control records match all inbound and outbound loads
* Assists with the maintenance of inventory counts in the Retail Inventory Management (RIM) system, as well as the Ideal Floor Plan for both the host unit and the satellite stores
* Performs other duties as assigned
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...