Senior Sales Project Consultant (Outside Sales)
Compensation: $129,730.00 - $129,730.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Have you ever thought about making more money in sales?
Are you open to growth and learning?
Are you ready to take the next steps in your career?
We have an opportunity for you!
*We provide warm leads
*Base Draw of $60K
*Performance Based Sign On Bonus of Up to $10K
*Work from Home
The Senior Sales Project Consultant (SPC) is responsible for selling the company's product offering during each and every sales opportunity by covering assigned pre-set sales appointments during scheduled appointment time frames as well as acquiring sales via self-generated leads. This is to include a full in-home product presentation to the consumer, utilizing the company's selling processes in order to achieve required sit ratios and conversion percentages.
This associate must have at least three years of experience selling in an In-Home consultation setting. We are looking for top notch sales representatives with a track record of $750K+ annual net volume sales results.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
This associate must have experience selling in an In-Home consultation setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License for the State of employment
- Up to 100% travel
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work a schedule that can shift into evenings and weekends
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with associates, managers, consumers and others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lift and carry product sample display cases (occasional lifting of sample cases that individually do not exceed 40 lbs. depending upon product, sample case weight can range from 5-40 lbs)
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive in various weather conditions for long periods of time and in various geographic areas
- Ability to access different levels of terrain while performing duties
- Ability to work in excess of 50 hours a week
- Ability to establish priorities, negotiate contracts and communicate effectively (both orally and in writing)
- Ability to exercise care and restraint in conserving the assets of the Company with respect to business travel expenses
- Ability to represent the Company in a business-like and professional manner as described in the Code of Conduct and Sears' Ethical Business practices
- Experience using a laptop/computer on a regular basis
- Ability to drive an average of 750 miles a week (some market's driving requirements can be in excess of this or may be less than this based upon business need)
- Proven track record selling in an In-Home B2C environment
- Possess vehicle insurance
Up to $10K Performance Based Sign-On Bonus, Competitive Base Salary/Draw, Uncapped Commission Plan, Paid Vacation/Personal Holidays, 6 Paid National Holidays, Medical/Dental Benefits, etc.
Associated topics: broker, properties, property, property agent, property broker, property sales, real estate, real estate agent, real estate broker, realtor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...