Compensation: $69,820.00 - $96,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Registered Nurse (RN)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
RN Interview Day
Thursday September 12, 8am-2pm
121 West 2nd Avenue
Latrobe, PA 15650
Located on the 3rd Floor of Excela Health Latrobe
Take Elevator D to the 3rd Floor. Make a right off of the elevator, take first left after the walkway.
Look for HR office on the right.
AtSelect Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will ensure the nursing care plan is being followed. Working alongside Certified Nursing Assistants, you will work in collaboration with physicians and therapists to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Specific responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Other requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) role include:
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license in state of employment
- Critical care experience, a plus
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required within 6 months of hire
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Registered Nurse position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
- Select Medical operates hospitals in multiple states offering attractive growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse rn, psychatric, tcu, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...