Continuing the growth of our creative global marketplace begins with attracting and engaging new customers across a wide spectrum of interests. Our Acquisition team partners closely with marketing to develop pathways for all potential customers to arrive at Shutterstock and have an engaging experience right from the beginning of their journey.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join the team to help oversee our content management system and the tools and processes by which many teams across Shutterstock can produce and publish pages and content to drive new customer acquisition.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual who is comfortable with managing several stakeholders. The successful candidate will be able to define priorities, manage expectations effectively and understand measures of success.
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to define clear priorities and roadmap.
* Analyze opportunities, develop and implement strategies to develop our content management capabilities and empower our global marketing team.
* Provide clarity and context of business value and requirements for tech implementation teams.
* Manage expectations, communicate timelines and negotiate impact of changes in focus.
* Organize user stories with clear requirements and success criteria so engineers can fully understand goals.
* Obliterate blockers and manage dependencies / prerequisites.
* 1+ years Product Management or Business Management in Software/Technology setting
* Bachelor's degree (advanced degree a plus)
* Experience operating in a Scrum environment and thorough understanding of Lean / Agile principles.
* Analytical approach to problem solving.
* Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a fast paced environment
* Knowledge of eCommerce and online marketing practices
* Knowledge of key digital product and marketing KPIs (Conversion, Retention, CPC/CACs, LTRs, etc.).
* Ability to work independently and be a team player
* Effective communication and organization skills
* Ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
Bonus: Ability to sketch interfaces as mock-ups or wireframes.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task