Join a winning team! Signature Bank has appeared on Forbes' Best Banks in America list for the eighth consecutive year in 2018.
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank's growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
In late 2018, the bank introduced Signet, a new digital payments platform which leverages blockchain technology allowing its commercial clients to make payments in U.S dollars 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Vendor Contract Manager
In this position, you will develop and execute the contract management lifecycle in support of the bank's vendor risk program. You will provide consultative support to senior management regarding compliance with third party relationship requirements and reduction of financial, cybersecurity and litigation risk.
This position will play a key role in the development and management of Signature Bank's contract management program.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Collaborate with lines of business across the organization to facilitate the contract review process for vendor onboarding; engage Functional Specialists to ensure all aspects of vendor lifecycle assessed and completed
* Review and interpret contractual agreements; assist business owners with negotiations; analyze and identify areas of possible risks
* Ensure complex agreements are drafted and closed in a timely manner; ensure terms and conditions are in the best interest of the bank, support vendor management requirements and preserve the integrity of the bank
* Drive discussions with vendors and business owners, assist with gathering requirements and developing specifications and scope of service
* Work with Vendor Risk Manager to develop contract management policy and procedures. Create and maintain contract templates and contract clause repository. Train business owners to ensure standard terms are consistently incorporated and promote self-service
* Support Vendor Oversight Manager with contract renewals and off-boarding; work with business owners to ensure terms and conditions are up to date, data is secured and financial commitments fulfilled
* 4+ years of experience in a vendor/third party contract development and legal review including competitive bidding, negotiation strategies, spend management, service level agreements, etc.
* Demonstrated experience in preparing, reviewing, redacting or executing contractual documentation. Knowledge of contract law, federal and state regulations a plus
* Experience with cybersecurity, information technology and software related contracts preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to work effectively with all levels of staff and build solid relationships across our vendor base. Comfortable in presenting ideas and facilitate individual or group meetings.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Must be organized with ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines in a high volume environment, fast-paced environment
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, Access, etc.) and knowledgeable of SharePoint or similar applications
* Bachelor's degree in Risk Management or related field preferred; or equivalent experience in legal, procurement/souring or vendor risk management
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role