Intern, Conversion Marketing, Digital - Part-Time - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Position Type: Internship
Session: Summer 2019 (June 3-August 9, 2019)
Location: New York, NY
SiriusXM interns don't make coffee. They're on-air, on projects and making valuable contributions to SiriusXM. Join our internship program and learn about the world of radio and get hands-on experience in your field of study.
SiriusXM is looking for an intern who will assist primarily with projects focused on converting customers in the digital space. This will include work on email campaigns across various stages of the customer lifecycle (welcome, engagement, conversion) as well as assisting with efforts to optimize the web conversion funnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Map customer journey.
* Email creative review and enhancement.
* Perform results trending snalysis.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be enrolled as a student in a college, university or trade school at the time of applying and interning. Students who have completed at least two years of college are preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to develop relationships across various functions and departments and at all levels.
* Commitment to \"internal client\" and customer service principles.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Strong Analytical Skills
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Please note that all SiriusXM Internships are paid.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.