Intern, Customer Retention - Marketing - Part-Time - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Position Type: Internship
Session: Summer 2019 (June 3-August 9, 2019)
Location: New York, NY
SiriusXM interns don't make coffee. They're on-air, on projects and making valuable contributions to SiriusXM. Join our internship program and learn about the world of radio and get hands-on experience in your field of study.
SiriusXM is looking for an intern to assist with the daily functions within the CRM department which manages all marketing retention programs for existing SiriusXM subscribers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Review and audit marketing materials.
* Review and create campaign performance reports.
* Project manage campaigns and facilitate execution from inception to completion by ensuring deliverables are being met.
* Test emails, monitor calls and perform special projects.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree or MBA in marketing or a related field.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be enrolled as a student in a college, university or trade school at the time of applying and interning. Students who have completed at least two years of college are preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Project management experience preferred.
* Experience working within an advertising agency or creative environment preferred.
* Familiar with marketing communications strategy and processes, including online media, application development and web site development.
* Strong interpersonal capabilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, independent and responsive to feedback.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
* Ability to embrace and learn internal project management tools and systems.
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.