Marketing Manager, Retail Sales - New York - 10007
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
RegularLocations: New York, NY or Washington, D.C.Position Summary:
The Marketing Manager, Retail Sales will be responsible for supporting the retail and special markets sales team. This individual will report to the Director, Retail Sales and Marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, talented and results-driven professional. As Marketing Manager, Retail Sales, you will have the opportunity to bring your creativity and passion in initiating, developing and implementing winning campaigns that promote the brand and drive sales results. The successful candidate should have solid knowledge of digital tools and technologies and a track record of developing and executing digital marketing strategies.
This candidate will support all aspects of creative planning, development and execution of assigned projects. This includes managing schedules and timelines for multiple initiatives, working with the internal creative department as well as outside agencies. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with retail and special market sales project owners to identify marketing needs of various accounts and channels and develop marketing collateral to support key initiatives.
The successful candidate will leverage proven marketing, creative development and project management experience and expertise to ensure robust, reliable support for on-going initiatives and new programs. This individual must exhibit excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to ensure successful implementation of marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with director of marketing and sales team to develop, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns including strategy, digital development, promotions and work with the larger team to ensure goals are being met.
* Manage deliverables and timeline for campaigns, track budget for marketing initiatives, track success of current and recent marketing campaigns and share results, key learnings and insights that can be applied to future executions.
* Lead development and activation of integrated digital marketing plans (for SiriusXM's retail and distribution partners) designed to drive awareness, traffic, and sales. These tactics will include SEO, SEM, display, retargeting, email, social, and mobile.
* Conduct competitor and industry research, assist with communications, and liaise with vendors and partners.
* Compile and maintain campaign recaps and assist in the development of various marketing presentations.
* Meet directly with project owners to initiate jobs, provide timelines and refine creative briefs.
* Liaise between retail and special market teams and other internal departments including legal, programming, brand and operations.
* Submit weekly and monthly campaign and project status reports as well as marketing, social, and agency campaign wrap out reports as needed.
* Research and develop creative and order premiums and other print materials for sales channels.
* Gain input from operational, program management, customer care, technical, and other cross-functional teams as needed.
* Quickly develop expertise with internal systems needed for project management, including promotion and contract approvals.
* Assist in management of marketing budget and project costs.
* Various administrative duties and other projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, communications or related area or equivalent, relevent experience.
* 3 - 5 years in marketing (agency or entertainment industry experience preferred).
* E-commerce, paid search, google analytics/ AdWords or relevant experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
* Background in retail sales, online media and/or entertainment a plus.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Exhibits creativity, internal motivation, and patient determination in meeting challenges.
* Clear communication skills - verbally, in writing, and in presentations - able to distill complex projects and convey key messages concisely.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently, organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks efficiently.
* Confident, collaborative, and communicative with an ability to keep calm under pressure.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent project management and organizational skills.
* Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication.
* Knowledge of, and a passion for, the digital media industry and its key players.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads and paid search a plus.
* Exceptional skills with Microsoft Suite Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
* Basic understanding of creative software (Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop).
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Associated topics: assistant manager, co manager, director, general manager, lead, major gift officer, manager, principal, sales lead, store supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.