Sotheby's is an international art company whose services range from corporate art & advisory services to private & public sales. We are looking for a mid-level Producer to work in our creative team. This role will be responsible for executing a range of projects designed to enhance the client cultivation experience. This would include the development of curated programmatic activity and events to support our larger business goals. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, project manager with a passion for the arts and culture, and a sincere interest in creating touch points to increase engagement, interest, and ultimately sales.
* Identify & Execute opportunities to enhance Brand engagement.
* Develop Project Pitches, Presentations and Supportive material/media.
* Establish Project KPI's and define measure of success .
* Leverage existing or new assets to Expand Brand interests.
* Track/Negotiate Budgets and Timelines.
* Ensure the day-to-day of Project vitality.
* Foster Relationships with Internal stakeholders and External brands/associates.
* Align internal verticals/departments in support of Project goals (Marketing, Editorial, Press, Events).
* 5-8 years of Related experience
* Superlative Communication and Organizational Skills
* Intimate understanding with the Luxury Space
* Fluency in Microsoft Office, Project Manager (or similar software)
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative staff, assist, asso, beverage, facilities, food, operation