Fort Kent, ME / No Call / Outpatient Only / 4.5 Work Week / wRVU Based (Fort Kent)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Family Medicine Physician needed in Fort Kent, ME. Fort Kent, ME / Along the Canada-US Border / County Population of about 70k
- Permanent, full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
- Outpatient only.
- Volume : 18 patients/day.
- No Call.
- 4.5 day work week , with the half day being an administrative day.
- Hours: 8a-5p.
- Current team: One internist and three mid-levels.
- Financial Information: Guaranteed Salary for the first 6mon then wRVU based salary, sign on bonus, 25 days of earned time, medical & dental benefits, CME, allowance for professional dues and subscriptions, voluntary, tax-free sheltered annuity plan, and much more.
Fort Kent creates a sense of vibrancy and prosperity as a community. The quality of life is firmly based in a blend of access to recreation, scenic beauty, diverse housing opportunities, convenient access to services, personal safety, an environment of health and wellness, cultural experiences, and resources and overall affordability of living. The area is also committed to having great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly atmosphere.
For more information, please contact Dan Morton at or call 1-. JO - 18
Loading some great jobs for you...