New Hampshire / Employed GS / 4-Day Work Week (New Boston)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Colebrook, NH / 3 hours NW of Portland, ME / County Population of 35K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC General Surgeon for an employed position.
- ?Schedule: 4-day work week with fixed weekday off.
- Call: 1:3 call (additional compensation).
- Imaging, Lab, PT and OT on site.
- Surgical time in OR split between GS and Endo - must be proficient in endo.
- Average daily census: 16-22 patients daily.
- Financial Information: Competitive salary with wRVU incentive and comprehensive benefits package with generous PTO, 2 weeks and $4500 for continuing medical education, $1/$3m Claims-made Professional Liability with "tail", Sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment and Citizenship bonus consideration, Student teaching opportunities, etc.
: Colebrook, NH is located in the heart of the White Mountains and surrounded by many lakes and streams with safe, friendly communities. The city offer 4 seasons of abundant outdoor recreation opportunities (skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, hunting, canoeing, ATV riding, camping, and more). There is reasonable access to Boston; Montreal; Portland, Maine; Burlington, Vermont; and NH seacoast.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-12.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
Loading some great jobs for you...