North-Central PA / Solo Infectious Disease Provider / Chair of ID Comm (Latrobe)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
DuBois, PA / 2 hours Northeast of Pittsburgh, PA / County Population just under 100K
- Full Time/Part Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Infectious Disease physician to help develop a service line to meet high patient demand in a premier and growing healthcare system.
- Solo-Provider opportunity to develop an Infectious Disease program and serve as Chair of Infectious Disease Committee.
- Inpatient rounding with outpatient clinic work located across the street from the hospital.
- Call: after hours call by telephone.
- Large referral system in an eight county service area.
- Financial Information: Highly Competitive Compensation; above national survey median and guaranteed for two years, Sign-on Bonus, Educational Loan Assistance, Relocation Assistance, Generous Residency Stipend Program, 40 Hours and $3,000 Annual CME Allowance, 25 Days PTO Annually, 10 Sick Days Annually, 100% Employer Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage, Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance, 403(b) Retirement with Employer Match, etc.
: DuBois, PA is known for its welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the regions several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmers markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance, offering a great small time feel with easy access to major metros.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-12.
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases
Loading some great jobs for you...