- Source Medical
Healthcare - Physician
158 Prices Run Rd
Huntington, WV / 50 miles West of Charleston, WV / Metro Population of 365K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician for an employed position.
- Schedule: majority of day shifts but must cover nights when night shift physicians need additional coverage.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Financial Information: Offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
: Huntington is located in western West Virginia. It is the second largest city in the state. However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419. It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive. Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States. The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square. The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly-created bike path. Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-12.
Associated topics: critical, critical care, critical care intensivist, eicu, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonary, sicu, ummc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...