Take over for retired GI in busy practice near Portland! No ERCPs (South Berwick)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Walk into a very busy, well-established practice!Full time Gastroenterologist sought for a busy practice to join one physician and one nurse practitioner.General gastroenterology - no ERCPs. Time would be spent in the outpatient office, as well as doing procedures.Weekday call is 1:3 and weekend call is 1:5. Enjoycompetitive compensation package that includes a guarantee for the first year. Once off of the guarantee, physician moves into a salary plus productivity incentive-based bonus. Includes a comprehensive benefits package. Near Portland, Maine Located in a greater metro area of 200,000 residents, 17 miles from Portland
- Permanent, full-time opening
- Busy, well-established practice
- Outpatient and procedures at nearby medical center
- No ERCPs
- state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Strong base salary and productivity incentives
- Generous sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports
Loading some great jobs for you...