We are currently seeking a full-time Nursing Supervisor RN Registered Nurse for our South Amboy CTC facility. Hours are Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 1:00 PM with occasional nights and weekends as needed.
South Amboy CTC, a member of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, is a part of the leader in medication assisted treatment for individuals struggling with an opioid addiction. With full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications, we are prepared to treat the entire problem, not just a piece of it.
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of a nursing work group in an outpatient addiction recovery environment; maintains standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with clinic policy and procedures; responsible for directing care for patients, facilitating work flow, serving as a resource for staff and providing team leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Medication Room of the clinic is in full compliance with state and federal regulations, CARF standards, and clinic and corporate policies and procedures;
- Supervises daily nursing operations for staff, makes staff assignments and creates schedules, updates schedules for providers and support staff when changes are made;
- Supervises and evaluates work activities of nursing, technical, clerical, service or maintenance staff for the work group and other clinic staff, as directed;
- Responsible for ensuring that medical records for patients are in compliance with facility or clinic policies, federal and state laws and regulations at all times; will review medical records to ensure medical compliance;
- Oversees quality assurance activities and compliance to operational standards, participates in program development, development or implementation of operating policy and procedure, and promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices, as requested;
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring and training of new staff; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 2+ years related nursing practice
- Minimum 1 year supervisory responsibility; prefer experience in behavioral health/addiction recovery environment (inpatient or outpatient)
- There must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current RN license in the state of New Jersey.
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse rn, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery