Executive Assistant, Program Strategy and Planning
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
This position provides executive administrative support to the VP of Program Strategy & Planning including answering phones, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, arranging travel, distributing documents and fielding miscellaneous office-related requests. This position will also provide key team support throughout the day including schedule change administrative support, ad hoc inventory projects and maintenance of various program planning documents. We are looking for someone who has a genuine curious nature, goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems, and is dedicated to the position with a passion for TV & film. As an integral member of the Program Scheduling team, the role presents tremendous opportunities for growth. A successful candidate will be imaginative, a problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change and highly collaborative.
* Provide full administrative support including phones, scheduling meetings, processing expense reports, and making travel arrangements
* ndividual will serve as liaison to executive to communicate critical information
* Collaborate with senior level internal and external executives for events and scheduling
* Ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately and include appropriate materials, web conferencing, conference call number and catering services if required
* Customize and implement innovative and impactful solutions
* REQUIREMENTS ?
* 1+ years administrative experience required, preferably within the entertainment/media industry
* Solid proven interest/passion of the television & film industry
* Strong written/verbal communication and detail-oriented organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task with impeccable attention to detail and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* Outstanding professionalism with an ability to work well with individuals across the company at all levels
* Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing work priorities
* Bachelor's degree required
* Thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) ? ability to create exceptional PowerPoint slides a plus!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.