Manager, Ad Sales Insights, Primary, Targeting & Attribution Research
21 Warren St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
* This person will work with the Sr. Director on custom primary research projects, including ad effectiveness and ROI studies, from design to final presentation of results to both internal and external clients * The candidate will serve as the Research lead for increasing audience targeted selling initiatives and will become the subject expert on the topic * The candidate will join a team that provides ad sales support by generating outward-facing materials highlighting our properties' successes and custom ad hoc sales materials for RFP responses and in-person pitches * As part of the sales process, custom primary research is often offered or required to close deals * This person will include other team members as a backup for each study, while also becoming a team leader by exposing team members to new primary research vendors, products, processes and execution * The candidate will also become the subject leader on attribution/addressable research, leading projects in this area and offering advice and expertise on how to execute support for deals that require primary research
* Establish internal relationships with key Sales stakeholders to determine when and what type of primary research is appropriate for internal needs or for ad sales clients * Work closely with Sales AE's and clients to understand advertiser objectives and execute primary ad research that will achieve a client's goals * Determine appropriate vendors and design for internal primary research, based on internal sales needs * Work closely with internal teams to ensure consistent application of research measurement requirements * Work with and manage research vendors to ensure adherence to industry best practices, stated timelines, contracted deliverables and high data quality * Ability to present to large and small audiences, effectively communicating primary research methodologies and results to research and non-research audiences both internally and externally * Assist the Ad Sales Research team with positioning and estimating support, as needed
* 3-5 years' experience in research, managing the design and completion of complex projects * Vendor experience required * Proven collaboration and interpersonal skills including past success managing clients/stakeholders and vendors * Media/publisher or agency experience also preferred * Experience with statistical analysis tools like R, SPSS and/or SAS preferred * Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously * Bachelor's degree required * Master's degree preferred in a relevant field (Business, Market Research, Statistics, etc)
* Paid time off every year to volunteer * Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies * 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers * 2018 Best Company for Dads * An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career * Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. Associated topics: branch manager, leader, management, manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, team leader, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.