A Writer/Producer with consistently superior creative, conceptual, with hands-on experience in shooting and motion graphics animation. Must possess translation-quality written/spoken Spanish and have good interviewing skills. Maintains positive client relationships at a peer level and is developing leadership skills, including presentation, communication and team building. Leads the creative work of Writer/Producers on projects. Mentors junior staff. Responsible for staying on campaign budget.
* Conceptualize unique creative angles for short form and long form promotional content, pitch ideas, graphics and write copy in Spanish and produce campaigns for HBO Latino's & Multicultural's on-air and social media content. Produce and edit HBO Latino trailers.
* Support HBO Latino production team, Creative Services, and Marketing.
* Create original HBO Latino/Cinemax image promos enforcing branding.
* Produce, oversee logistics and direct shoots with hired crew or with HBO Latino's production team.
* Produce on-air interstitial and social media content in support of the HBO Latino branding. Must be able to work independently from initial material review to final finishing on critical promotional campaigns.
* Support HBO main creative efforts such as Original programming promotion and trailers.
* Support creative efforts with production quality graphics.
* Self-produce shoots, with minimal budget, using in house equipment and resources while maintaining on-air cinematic quality.
* Act as liaison between various internal departments for collaboration on projects and internal approvals on video content.
* Interview talent such as boxers, musicians, artists, actors. Research such talent and write questions to form the arc of the narrative.
* Demonstrated ability to edit and craft strong narratives for promos.
* Working knowledge of After Effects, Avid, Video Encoding, Production for all social media platforms. DSLR Shooting/Cinematography, lighting and audio field recording.
* Translation-quality Spanish/English required.
* Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and ability to work on several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
* Positive can-do attitude with a mix of strong critical thinking and problem-solving.
* Must be passionate about the HBO brand and about Video Production/Post Production.
* Have a strong willingness to learn new skills and apply skills on the field.
* Team player with strong ability to adapt and ability to work independently.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Latin American culture in the US including music, film and latest social media trends.
Must be flexible to work overtime or weekends (including travel) on short notice.
Associated topics: comedy, cg, director, film, horror, movie director, producer, romance, tv director, video director