10 Bayside Terrace
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you ll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We re fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you ll see firsthand that we re laidback and irreverent. We re firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it s critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
Competitive salary, incentive and scholarship program opportunity
30% discount on merchandise
Store Manager Description:
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership, customer service and merchandise presentation skills.
- Coordinates Store activities in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Ensures Guest focus by creating and maintaining a \"fun\", Guest interactive Store atmosphere in order to drive sales.
- Drives sales performance in order to achieve maximum results while ensuring that all administrative paperwork is completed according to Company policies and procedures.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develops Store Associates. Responsible for succession planning within Store and ensuring compliance of Human Resources administrative paperwork, policies and procedures, and all federal, state and local regulations.
- People skills including the ability to motivate, coach, counsel, discipline and document adverse behavior.
- Implements and manages loss prevention techniques as established by the Asset Management Department.
- Manages time and sets priorities in order to achieve the Store sales goals.
2 - 3 years of experience preferred.
Associated topics: assistant store manager, department supervisor, general manager, major gifts officer, manage, manager, retail store manager, sales lead, shift supervisor, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...