- SportsMed Physical Therapy
- $125,953.33 -130,120.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
18 Brentwood Ct
SportsMed Physical Therapy is a leading Physical Therapy Practice in Northern New Jersey.
SportsMed has nine Physical Therapy locations throughout Bergen, Passaic and Hudson counties.
All of our physical therapy centers are fast paced environments requiring all employees to be welcoming and friendly to all clients and visitors to our Physical Therapy Centers.
We are seeking driven, motivated, and positive additions to our growing team.
Our facilities feature state of the art equipment focused on outpatient sports medicine and orthopedic conditions.
The Medical Office Administrator will assist the patients and visitors that enter our Physical Therapy Centers.
The Medical Office Administrator/Leadership Development Position supports the Physical Therapists, Office Managers and any needs within the physical therapy center.
The Medical Office Administrator/Leadership Development Position is the face of SportsMed.
This is a full-time position.
The Medical Office Administrator/Leadership Development Position is a key position allowing the right person great growth opportunities with SportsMed Physical Therapy.
Bring your outstanding commitment to Customer Service to SportsMed Physical Therapy and come grow with us!
- Welcome patients and visitors, in person, or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimize patient satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Ensure availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Keep patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You will bring:
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Multitasking skills
- Professional Telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Focus on quality
- Experience working in a Physical therapy environment, medical office, or hospitality background with a strong emphasis on customer service
We will provide:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Disability Insurance
- Vacation Time, sick days and paid holidays
Growth and professional development opportunities
These job responsibilities listed are not designed to cover or be a comprehensive listing of all the responsibilities of the position and required for this job.
The responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
Associated topics: lactation, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...