Sprinklr is looking for a presales Solution Architect. You will be responsible for working with the Alliances team, working on technical sales opportunities serving as the extensibility expert for our Technology, Agency, and Implementation Partners. You are a technologist at heart and someone who has a natural affinity for problem solving. You understand and can and articulate the business value of a solution.
Solutions Architects at Sprinklr are seasoned technologists with enterprise SaaS experience across a portfolio of business technologies that may include CRM, sales, service, commerce and marketing automation. Solutions Architects are able to articulate how Sprinklr can integrate and enhance a customer's existing software ecosystem to tell a more cohesive story about the customer journey.
The Solution Architecture team is part of the Pre-Sales Solution Consulting organization and works across Sprinklr and with customers to define and build out requirements for complex solutions, often spanning multiple technologies. We engage directly with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world. These enterprises look to Sprinklr and our platform to transform their business. For these enterprises to be successful, they rely on technologists who can advise them throughout the transformation.
Sprinklr Solutions Architecture team members can quickly build trust and earn credibility by conveying their knowledge of technology and industry. The Solution Architecture team should also excel at presenting these competencies to a variety of stakeholders, from IT to senior executives at the C-level.
The Solution Architecture team should understand the nuances of how Sprinklr APIs can connect with other platforms, and be comfortable reviewing technical documentation to derive what is and isn't possible. Whiteboarding customer journeys should be second nature.
The Solution Architecture team works closely with Sales, Solution Consulting and Field teams to maximize opportunities by understanding customer needs, envisioning a future state, and helping customers get there. As a Partner-focused member of the team you will lead the way the help our Partners realize and convey the value of working with Sprinklr.
* Work directly with our Alliance Partners to educate them on the full functionality of the Sprinklr platform and integrations
* Engage with the Partner Business Development Managers in your assigned region(s) to deliver our value propositions and extensibility capabilities
* Engage in integration and API discussions centered around extending our core offering into enterprise wide solutions
* Act as key contact in creation, presentation, demonstration and maintenance of scalable content specific to sales efforts
* Help identify and research opportunities on new/existing Partners
* Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to further build a best in class platform solution (APIs, Integrations, etc.) that the Solution Architecture team can inspire and sell into Partners
* Contribute to the development of your own and your team's technical acumen
* Proactively engage in the strategic development of the SA organization by initiating and leading projects to further team development, organizational structure, product offering, technical training, etc.
* Frequent travel and participation in company events and Partner-facing meetings
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 5-10 years of presales experience, ideally with a focus on extensibility
* 5+ years experience in a customer facing role in enterprise software company, ideally with direct experience positioning crm, service, commerce or marketing automation tools
* Familiarity with SaaS and cloud architecture patterns, ideally with experience supporting Alliances, Partnerships, or Channels experience
* Deep understanding of both the technical aspects of platform integration as well as the business acumen to tell a story about why it matters
* Proven track record of leadership capabilities across teams and projects
* Ability to present and effectively communicate to customers and team members
* Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
* Experience in social media technology preferred but not required
* You love working in a dynamic environment where ambiguity is common...and can effectively speak to both technical and non-technical parties
Associated topics: business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, client, crm, customer, information technology consultant, sap, senior consultant