We are presently seeking a Senior Consultant to be based in our New York City or Phoenix office. We seek professionals who have demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and have a strong interest in consulting and Human Capital.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
* Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
* Analytic & Writing skills: Individuals at TMG have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to articulate client solutions and communicate insights around leadership issues and organizational structures.
* Drive: TMG's team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast-paced environment and thrive in taking on responsibility.
This position is responsible for helping to manage a number of client engagements as well as providing support across all service lines for TMG Partners. Primary responsibilities for the role include:
* Participate in C-level client facing activities and preparation of the written reports and client presentations
* Provide project management oversight and direction across a number of clients
* Engage in the pursuit of upsell at existing clients and participate in the pursuit of new business
* Providing support for the development of intellectual capital during or following project assignments
* Conducting required research, market analysis, and some data gathering in support of client engagements
* Analyzing and compiling reports in support of executive development and coaching engagements
Required Skills & Qualifications:
We hire great people, regardless of any one specific qualification. However, ideal qualifications include:
* 3-5 years of management consulting experience, ideally in strategy with a specific interest in Human Capital
* Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree strongly preferred (MBA, JD)
* Strong project management and client management skills
* Strong verbal and client presentation skills
* Proven skills in the areas of research, communication and execution.
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively communicate project status
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in teams
* High level of initiative and responsibility with a dedication to quality
About The Miles Group
The Miles Group (TMG) is a premier boutique leadership advisory firm. We help CEOs, board directors, and senior executives in large companies and organizations develop optimal talent strategies for executive performance, succession and corporate board effectiveness. Our work helps businesses develop C-level executives and teams for optimal success. Our clients span the globe and come from industries including Consumer Products, Industrial, Technology, Energy & Natural Resources, Financial Services, Life Sciences, and Airlines. We are headquartered in New York City and operate globally.
Our values define who we are:
Highest Integrity: We do the right thing when no one is looking and we are trusted. We are honorable and ethical.
Impeccable Service: We strive to serve clients better than anyone else in the world, at all levels, in every contact. We deliver exceptional value to our clients.
World Class Performance: We aspire to be world class in everything we do. We value excellence and high performance. Our entire team, at all levels, is comprised of exceptional talent.
Accelerated Development: We develop our people faster and better than our competitors, allowing us to deliver superior client service.
Drive: We set ambitious goals, are professionals who are energetic, and we enjoy a fast paced environment. We thrive in taking on responsibility and delighting our clients.
Supportive Teamwork: We are a close knit team who care about each other and are mutually supportive - we work collaboratively with each other and with our clients.
Precision: We focus on high attention to detail and are dedicated to delivering the best outcome for our clients. We are precise in our work and are inspired by the highest quality of service.
Breakthrough Innovation: We are continually learning and developing thought leadership and new methods; we use state-of-the-art technology to improve our effectiveness and efficiency; we continually improve our processes.
In addition, through our sister companies - the G100 Network, SSA & Company and High Lantern Group - we enjoy exclusive access to insights on what matters most to CEOs and those senior-most executives who work for them.
Associated topics: commercial, consultant, economy asset, market, financial, gs 0110 12, insurer, pricing, valuation, wholesale