Minimum Qualifications EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Equivalent Education Level required: Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience required: 5+ years of administrative experience within a corporate office environment.
Knowledge Required: Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal. Knowledge of MS Office: with excellent Microsoft Word skills required, plus Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent follow-up skills. Ability to multi-task. Able to handle own correspondence, when directed.
Duties Description BASIC FUNCTION: Provide administrative support to Contract Administration Department. Act as liaison between administrative/official, professional and support staff, ensuring that information is adequately communicated in order to assist staff with the daily operational function of the office.
* Maintain a filing system; set up meetings and make appointments; answer telephones; copying/scanning/printing; open mail and respond to general needs of the Corporation.
* Arrange and schedule meetings, travel as necessary; organize and submit expense reports for Department.
* Answer telephones in a professional and courteous manner, take accurate phone messages, respond to general inquiries, and where necessary, direct caller to the appropriate department or individual for further assistance.
* Scan documentation/save electronic files in respective project folders. This includes disassembling documents, copying/scanning all materials, and reassembling documents back to original format for filing of original materials.
* Coordinate vacation schedule for the department support staff and always ensure adequate coverage.
* Coordinate and schedule monthly department staff meetings, as requested by management.
* Manage PeopleSoft contract workflow and assign contract tasks to department staff.
* Check all invoices for accuracy and valid signatures prior to department head's approvals, as assigned.
* Auditing and coding non-contractual invoices up to $5,000 for contract compliance, and other administrative items.
* Assist with the filing of Contracts, Loans & Grants contracts to OSC.
* Assist with posting award notifications in the NYS Contract Reporter.
* Distribute insurance certificates to appropriate parties.
* Assist other support staff in the department/division in the Corporation, as required.
* Maintain department supplies as necessary.
* Complete projects, tasks and other duties as assigned by the Vice President or Assistant Vice President of Contract Administration.
Additional Comments -Salary commencing at specified amount
* Comprehensive benefits package
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity*