- Steward Health Care
Healthcare - Nursing
4 Tilesboro St
BSN is required.
Summary of Responsiblities: Responsible for twenty-four hour management of a patient care unit with performance measured in three major areas: patient care management, personnel management, and unit management. Assumes responsibility for translating policies and procedures into effective high quality patient care. Maintains the standards of nursing care and practice on the patient care unit. Participates in nursing department and hospital-wide planning and coordination.
* Registered to practice nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
* BSN Required.
* ACLS Required.
* Minimum of five years of acute hospital experience with demonstrated expert clinical competence preferably in cardiopulmonary or critical care.
* Prior nursing leadership experience required.
* Commitment to quality patient care, nursing process and the interdisciplinary team process.
Associated topics: chief, cno, critical, deputy, director, director of nursing, lead, manager, officer, rgn
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.