- Stockton University
- $95,925.00 -167,040.00/year*
Education - Post Secondary
100 Woods Rd
The Visual Arts Program of School of Arts and Humanities at Stockton University is expanding its pool of qualified adjunct (part-time) instructors in foundations area. Opportunities may exist to teach a flexible schedule that may include teaching assignments during days and evenings.
Master's degree in related area and collegiate teaching experience.
How To Apply:
Only electronic documents will be accepted. Please complete the on-line application in addition to providing the following required documents. All required documents must be submitted in order for your application to move forward. You may upload documents using; Word, PDF or Videos either as one single file or as individual attachments.
* A letter of interest describing specific skills and experiences
* A current cirriculum vitae
* A list of 3 professional references (included in the application): Name, Company, Email address and Phone
* One page teaching philosophy
* Artist statement
* In addition, please submit 20 examples of visual work with a list including titles, media, dimensions, and 20 examples of student work labeled as such to in PDF format.
Curriculum Vitae, Letter of Interest, Teaching Philosophy
Associated topics: college of humanities, greek, humanities, language, music, photography, religion, theology, thm, writing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...