10 Bayside Terrace
Stratacent is all about delivering world-class IT solutions that are perfectly aligned to client needs, no matter how complex they may be. We are highly focused on our customers and our primary goal is to exceed expectations with every client who partners with us, with solutions that are innovative, practical and versatile enough to take their business to the next level. We follow the highest standards of professional ethics, delivering quality on time every time. Across every project, we strive to deliver reliable, scalable and agile solutions to clients technology needs integrating our core values of excellence, commitment, collaboration and creativity. Our offsite development center is located at 101 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ a building covering 1.25 million square feet of space in a Class A office tower 42 stories high, looming over the Hudson River/NYC Skyline and just 10 minutes from Wall Street in lower Manhattan.
Position Senior SAS Administrator
- Installing, and configuring the SAS Enterprise BI Infrastructure
- Performing/Insuring proper backups of metadata and business data
- Tracking applicable SAS hot fixes and creating implementation plans for respective SAS modules and applications
- Monitoring SAS Server resources and reporting usage(s)
- Identifying performance and recommending/implementing tuning of active SAS environment(s) providing projected capacity shortfalls.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining security on SAS Metadata and Linux for users
- Designing, implementing, and executing the change control and promotions tasks in SAS
Establishing best practices and guidelines for SAS BI usage
- Provide guidance and assistance to SAS Developers on operational and technical issues; interfacing with the SAS Institute for Support on administrative and system issues
- Creating and implementing upgrade plans
- Occasional after hour support when system OS and hardware maintenance and applying SAS hot fixes and upgrades occur.
- Premium Health Insurance
- Premium Vision Plan
- Premium Dental Plan
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous Learning Program
Stratacent is an equal opportunity employer. As such, to the extent defined by federal, state, and municipal law, Stratacent will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, handicap, or any other factor protected by law.
- provided by Dice
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...