is hiring a full-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant for NYC office. We are looking for someone with general office administration skills who is outgoing and personable. Candidates should have experience welcoming and interacting with guests. Company monitors and tracks guests which requires the Receptionist to log everyone that enters / exits their building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Answer telephones, screen calls and take messages.
- Handle and distribute all office mail in and out, interoffice mail, and UPS shipments.
- Greet and log in all visitors.
- Maintain Work Authorization ticket log as well as requests from Supers, Foremen and Project Managers.
- Process certain time sheets.
- Update and maintaining Job Log book and file folders.
- Handle incoming tax exempt certificates from vendors.
- Update Team Calendar with Department meetings and bid due dates.
- Process invoices and check requests to Accounts Payable Department.
- Update estimating log with new bids.
- Maintain copy room and assist with monthly office supply order.
- General recording keeping; including filing, scanning, creating folders etc.
- General administrative support to all departments.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 0-2+ years administrative experience desired.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced multi-task environment.