As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a full-time Yoga Teacher to join our school community.
Key responsibilities include:
* Building a classroom culture in which students love yoga;
* Collaborating with teachers and leaders across the network and engaging in professional development;
* Engaging students with a repertoire that is relevant to their lives and interests;
* Designing and executing professional-quality yoga classes for all scholars; and
* Engaging in training with school leaders and benefitting from targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction, which accelerates learning and growth with unparalleled support.
Successful candidates should also have the following experiences and characteristics. They:
* Are 200 hour Yoga Alliance teacher training certified;
* Have minimum 1 year teaching experience;
* Love working with children and implementing effective yoga instruction;
* Are confident in working with all levels of of students;
* Are a person of high moral character; and
* Committed to the art of teaching yoga and staying up-to-date on new thinking and approaches to teaching yoga.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.