BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM!
The Caregiver performs custodial (non-medical) tasks that allow the client (usually an elderly person) to live in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment at home. Duties include personal care, light-duty homemaker services, transportation and, most importantly, cheerful companionship.
- Helps client with all personal care functions as outlined in care plan
- Assists with preparation and clean-up of healthy meals and monitors resident s eating habits
- Helps client to and from daily activities
- Performs light housekeeping tasks and assists with laundry
- Provides reminders to ensure client takes medications per prescribed schedule
- Observes and reports any changes in the client s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor
- Ensures that client care documentation is completed and complies with regulations and standards
- Communicates with family and office manager about client's care and condition
Here's why people want to work at SYNERGY HomeCare:
- 1-on-1 care with clients
- Flexible schedules
- Recognition program (bonuses!)
- Supplemental insurance plans
- Paid best-in-class caregiver training