The work you'll do
Join us at SYPartners if:
* You think about the future in a unique way
* You love to experiment with emerging technologies
* You take a generally optimistic stance
* You see possibilities where others do not
* You are brave in the face of complexity
* You draw from rich and diverse experience and reference
* You do not delegate understanding
* You love to constantly learn.
* You have grace under pressure and resilience in defeat
* You care more about the impact of your work than the credit it earns
* You believe in helping people be their best
* You prefer \"and\" to \"but\"
* You dream it AND make it
Desired experience and skills
* Currently enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, a Design-oriented university program
* Online or PDF portfolio with diverse creative work and accompanying strategic thinking explanations, especially in a Products or digital capacity
* Confident as an individual contributor, and in collaboration with others
* Strong grasp of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, experience with Xcode a plus
* Knowledge of various prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Keynote) is a plus
SYPartners helps human beings, organizations, and societies build the capability to become fuller and more vibrant versions of themselves?so they can constantly transform and have a positive impact in the world.
Using the tools of strategy and design, we partner with executives to transform their businesses, and work alongside leaders tackling the toughest societal issues of our time?education, diversity, health care, gender equality, among others. In addition to our consulting practice, we develop products and tools that help individuals and teams unlock their full potential. We are based in San Francisco and New York, and are a founding member of kyu, a collective of best-in-class creative firms.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.