\"Employees of Taco Bell Cantina must be at least 21 years of age upon hire.\"
At Taco Bell, we're hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Think About it?
* Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile easily?
* When you say thank you do you mean it?
* Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome food?
* Do you love your team like you love your family?
* Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer experience?
* Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
* Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands. Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience. You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team Member's experience. The experience is your hands.
* Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
* Treat others as you want to be treated
* Train, coach, and recognize great talent
* Grow sales
* Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.