Actively seeking a Sr. level SAS programmer to go fully onsite with a Pharmaceutical client in the White Plains, NY area. This manager is looking for someone who is bright, motivated and eager to grow their career. They are seeking well rounded programmers with production and validation experience working on SDTM and ADaM datasets along with creating TLFs.
Please see details below. Serious inquires only who will go onsite in the White Plains, NY area.
Summary of Job:
Position is a 6-month contract to start with strong potential to extend and will be an on-site role within the White Plains area. My client is looking for candidates with a background in the pharmaceutical industry roughly with 5+ years of overall clinical SAS Programming experience. Prospective candidate must be open to multi-tasking and working on SDTM and ADaM datasets along with TLFs on both the production and validation side.
- 5+ years clinical SAS programming experience
- Phase II-III experience
- 100% Onsite
- NDA Submission experience is a plus
- PK/PD Experience is a plus
- Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO experience
- 5+ years CDISC experience (SDTM & ADaM)
- TLF creation
- Overall well rounded and motivated
- Great communication, written and verbal
*References will be required