Tanium's partner ecosystem plays an important role in helping our customers transform their IT operations using our paradigm-shifting technology. Going beyond transaction-focused product resale, our symbiotic relationships with consultancies and systems integrators drive customer satisfaction, new business, and expansion within existing customers.
This role works within Tanium's Global Strategic Alliances team to build, operationalize and expand
strategic alliances partnerships. It primarily involves partner-focused business development, and requires the ability to think strategically while working with a wide variety of roles across Tanium and partner organizations.
Please note this job is based remotely and not contingent to the city listed, within the United States.
What you'll do:
* Apply your business acumen and understanding of the technology landscape to grow partnerships that drive Tanium's business objectives and provide strategic partners with predictable and profitable options. * Work with partner business development and technical personnel, and Tanium Technical Account Managers (TAMs), to craft mutually-beneficial business models and solution offerings that drive Tanium objectives. * Educate partners on Tanium and how our technology fits into their overall GTM strategy and portfolio of products and services offerings Educate Tanium Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and Technical Account Managers on partner capabilities. * Proactively manage relationships between partners and Tanium Sales to drive sales opportunities.
We're looking for someone with:
* Education * Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Experience * Recent experience with at least one of the following * Developing and managing strategic alliance relationships with consultancies and SIs, while employed at either a software company or a consultancy/SI * Delivering or managing consulting services that leverage technology partnerships
* Experience working with IBM, DXC, or Accenture is a significant plus * Five or more years contemporary experience in one or more of the following domains in a business development, sales, or consulting role: * IT operations * Threat & vulnerability management * Incident response * SOC operations * Asset intensive industries
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business development, sales, and executive roles * Strong organizational skills with the ability to operate independently while managing internal and external stakeholder relationships
* Other * Travel, primarily within North America, will be required (approximately 25-35%)
At Tanium, we empower the world's largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There's a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks - with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.