Come, be part of our Tapestry.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing, beautiful, and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
The Assistant Manager will support the Global Environments team through two main functions. They will manage the enhancements, roll outs, and minor renovations for the Greater China region and will additionally oversee all design related projects for our facilities in NY.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to?
* Oversee design of new stores, renovations and relocations from feasibility to store opening.
* Manage enhancements, roll outs and minor renovations including putting together before/after plans, reviewing with VM team and maintain organized schedule/scope.
* Maintain agenda and projects for all design-related initiatives for our facilities.
* Update Global Archive Project, a local archive site used to store photos and other documentation for all completed projects.
* Manage scheduling and agenda for weekly design reviews.
The accomplished individual will possess?
* College Degree - Architecture, Interior Design (preferred)
* 2-3 years experience in architechture/drafting position.
* Excellent proficiency in ACAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, SketchUp and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must be self-motivated, highly productive, and have excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently, as well as cross functionally with other business groups.
* Must be a highly organized, self-starter with ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
* Familiarity with the nature of archival work, specifically the importance of accuracy in documentation.
* Must be able to read and understand architectural drawings.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at
Req ID: 51738
Job Segment: Graphic Design, Interior Designer, Creative