Stuart Weitzman is a luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe. For more than 30 years, Stuart Weitzman has been synonymous with expert craftsmanship and innovative design. The brand is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories leader based on providing a foundation of wardrobe essentials that foster an emotional connection with women of all ages.
The company operates over 100 retail stores across North America, Europe and Mainland China. The brand is also sold through licensed international stores and international shop-in-shops, fine retailers and specialty stores and e-commerce sites in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mainland China and Hong Kong. Stuart Weitzman footwear and accessories are sold in more than 70 countries.
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Summary: Responsible for handling and assisting customers with customer service related needs in a team environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Accuracy in order processing and tracking
* Handling customer concerns, inquiries and complaint
* Process customer orders and furnish order confirmations
* Provide top-notch customer service through phone, email, live chat and text
* Arrange and execute customer repairs through the necessary outlets
* Identify and escalate customer issues when necessary
* Assist customers in style and fit consultations
Skills and Abilities Required
* Must be able to communicate clearly on the telephone
* Ability to operate a computer as well as maneuver relevant software programs including Microsoft Office
* Must be proficient in excel and with databases
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Proven ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast paced environment
* Flexible schedule- ability to work weekends
* Understanding of the web as a shopping and information medium
Education and Experience Required
* 1-2 years of customer service experience in retail or in a call center
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.#LI-MH1
Req ID: 51771
Job Segment: Call Center, Sales
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, call center specialist, coordinator, csr, customer care associate, customer service representative, service, support, telephone, telephone service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.