Come, be part of our Tapestry.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing, beautiful, and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
* Assist with Board and Committee meetings, including scheduling quarterly and special meetings, meeting preparation, set up and provide up-to-date materials, when necessary.
* Assist with board mailings, including collecting all materials from various departments, the preparation of electronic and printed Board books.
* Assist in preparing the annual stockholder meeting materials, including the script, proxy cards, ballots, signs and logistics; coordinate with inspector of elections and transfer agent.
* Assist with managing corporate governance of 137 global subsidiaries, draft or cause to be drafted written consents, resignations, minutes and resolutions; maintain subsidiary minute books (print and electronic).
* Facilitate the execution of signature requests from colleagues and business partners globally.
* Maintain a subsidiary database which contains current information regarding subsidiaries, including officer and director information, ownership data, charter and other minute book documents, etc.
* Provide organizational charts for subsidiaries for reporting.
* Provide director ownership details as required globally.
* File Annual Reports.
* Prepare secretary certificates, incumbency certificates, authorization letters, etc., as required.
The accomplished individual will possess . . .
* At least 3-5 years in house or law firm experience focused on corporate governance.
* Experience preparing board minutes, agendas, shareholders meeting materials.
* Electronic Board portal (e.g., Diligent Boardbooks)
* Notary Public a plus
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, e-Docs.
* Experience with a subsidiary management database (e.g. hCue)
* Knowledge of or involvement with Global Hotline Reporting
* Work independently
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-AR1 Visit Tapestry, Inc. at
Req ID: 53187