Come, be part of our Tapestry.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing, beautiful, and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
Primary Purpose: This Manager position will serve as a key member of Tapestry's Global People & Organizational Development team (GPOD), enabling the success of our people, our company and our brands through modern organizational effectiveness initiatives that build knowledge, skills and capabilities. The Manager will report to the Sr Director, GPOD, and participate in the development and delivery of learning and OD initiatives that support Tapestry as a global house of modern luxury brands.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
Support People Development Curriculum & Programs:
* Facilitate classroom and virtual sessions for individuals and teams, leveraging external vendors where appropriate
* Project manage and facilitate the manager development program
* Support program management for development programs
* Partner with GPOD team members and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to design solutions for corporate and store employees
* Oversee vendor relationships for open enrollment and intact team sessions, where applicable
Support Organizational Development Initiatives:
* Project manage and deliver global employee engagement survey, including action planning and follow-up
* Manage training and engagement programs to support Tapestry's inclusion and diversity goals
* Support implementation of new Learning Management System (LMS)
* Support training for Tapestry HR processes, such as Year-End manager training
* Use various methods to assess individual, team and organizational needs to inform OD recommendations and solutions
* Leverage experience and best practices to design scalable programs, resources, and tools
* Measure the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business
* Initiatives may involve: Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Design, and Process Improvement.
Collaborate with GPOD Team and HR Community:
* Work with fellow team members globally to ensure alignment with People & Organizational Development initiatives; support each other in order to achieve team goals
* Develop strong relationships with HR Business Partners and Global Talent to understand and support Tapestry and Brands' business needs
The accomplished individual will possess...
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Training and/or OD and change management
* Bachelor's degree
* Working knowledge of industry trends and leading practices in learning & development and organization effectiveness
* Strong organizational and project management skills; including ability to manage complex programs and complex organization structures
* Strong initiative and follow through
* Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and work in ambiguous environments
* Customer service orientation
* Superior written, communication, influence and facilitation skills
* Proven consultative and collaboration skills with leaders and cross-functional partners
* Interest in inclusion and diversity work preferred
* Certification in assessment tools and methodologies (such as Social Styles, Change Styles, etc.) preferred
* Experience working in retail, luxury, consumer products, hospitality or consulting preferred
* Experience working globally preferred
* Ability to travel as needed (less than 10%)
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-AR1 Visit Tapestry, Inc. at
Req ID: 51366