Stuart Weitzman is a luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe. For more than 30 years, Stuart Weitzman has been synonymous with expert craftsmanship and innovative design. The brand is on a journey to evolve into a global multi-category accessories leader based on providing a foundation of wardrobe essentials that foster an emotional connection with women of all ages.
The company operates over 100 retail stores across North America, Europe and Mainland China. The brand is also sold through licensed international stores and international shop-in-shops, fine retailers and specialty stores and e-commerce sites in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mainland China and Hong Kong. Stuart Weitzman footwear and accessories are sold in more than 70 countries.
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Job Title: Manager, Retail and Wholesale Marketing
Summary: The Retail and Wholesale Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the strategy, planning and execution of North America marketing campaigns, inclusive of media planning, budget management, and recap reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Build strong relationships with cross-functional partners including PR, Events, Creative Services, E-Commerce, and Social Media to ensure seamless execution of integrated marketing plans, brand initiatives, and added value programs
* Responsible for tracking, billing, cross-checking invoices and program budgets, delivering on-target results.
* Additional ability to analyse budgets and partner deeply on annual budget planning, providing strategic insights, working closely with finance partners.
* Manage day-to-day contact with global media agencies handling print, digital, and OOH media
* Act as liaison to major global wholesale accounts for marketing programs, partner with SW Wholesale team on in-store activations, media and amplification, maintaining brand positioning.
* Create and maintain status reports, marketing calendars and timelines to ensure deliverables are met
* Responsible for competitive analysis, category reviews and post-program analysis
* Support Marketing Director in introducing innovative global programs and partnerships
* Ensure partners have access to global guidelines, creative assets and approvals
* Provide input and analysis to optimize US and International media plans, oversee creation and maintenance of print, digital and OOH media plans as they evolve over the planning process
* Support development of marketing presentations for executives, meeting agendas and creative briefs
* Ensure brand image and position are property maintained and represented
Skills and Abilities Required
* Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
* Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, and follow-up skills adapted for internal and external communication at all levels of seniority
* Fashion, media and trend savvy with a focus on digital innovation in the luxury space - should be a digital native with a passion for discovering out of the box solutions to support marketing programs
* Balance of analytic and creative skills - comfortable with and adept at budget and financial analysis while still providing creative program ideas and out of the box approaches
* Should have global perspective, with knowledge of key fashion-capital cities, important global wholesale accounts and relevant publications and digital sites in each market.
* Excellent team player and interpersonal skills; the ability to interact with all levels both internally and externally with partners, vendors, publishers, wholesale accounts, etc.
* Strong organizational skills, timely delivery of projects
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
* Project management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Must be detail-oriented
* Luxury brand sensibility
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment, adaptable to change
* High level of personal integrity, loyalty. Must embrace the core values of the company; Respect, integrity, passion and open-mindedness
* Tech savvy, fluency in PowerPoint and Excel a must
* International experience & curiosity a plus
Education and Experience Required
* College degree 3-5 years of relevant working experience
* Strong background in Excel (budget management or finance experience a plus)
* Experience in planning and buying media preferred, publishing contacts also preferred
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JG1 Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com.
Req ID: 50665
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Retail, Marketing