Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
Primary Purpose: Analytically support the management of the Global Open to Buy. Collaborate with the Global Merchandising Planning team in setting preseason targets sales and inventory targets. Develop preseason department level sales and inventory plans, allocating targets to the individual Business Units. Partner with the Planning and Logistics team on production capacity plans and flow of receipts.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Global Inventory Management to...
Global Open to Buy:
* Develop departmental preseason Global open to buy, inclusive or sales, inventory, receipts and WOH.
* Partner with GMP to ensure plans support assortment strategies and flow
* Allocate Open to Buy targets to the Business Units
* Provide Business Units with placeholder guidance, determining receipt dollars and flow.
* In season reforecasting of the Global open to buy, incorporating data across various systems and tools (RPAS, Microstrategy, Excel, etc.)
* Review BU monthly OTB plans to ensure they are aligned with Global targets
* Partner with Planning and Logistics teams, providing guidance on receipt flow.
* Provide analysis and reporting to identify inventory risks or opportunities
* Summarize Excess inventory plans with headlines around departments and styles with the greatest risk
* Partner with GM/GMP in determining timing and eligibility for Retail deletes
* Identify product available for disposition
General / Other:
* Fosters effective teamwork and communication with business partners
* Becomes product expert in areas of responsibility
The accomplished individual will possess...
* College Degree required.
* 2-3 years of experience in planning, strategy, or business analytics.
* Retail experience a plus. Financial services, and consulting applicable.
An outstanding professional will have...
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Superior presentation and communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with varying levels of management
* Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to work on multiple projects
* Strong teamwork and ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities
* Strong degree of ownership and attention to detail
* Excellent Microsoft Excel / technical skills
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-JG1 Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Req ID: 42950
Job Segment: Merchandising, Retail Sales, Retail
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate